Thank you to the management team at P.E.Foods in Australia for sharing their customer communications with the Phocas user group:
Dear Valued Customer,
Over the past weeks we have seen an unprecedented and rapidly evolving situation with regards to COVID-19. As a responsible supplier to our customers it’s important that we keep you informed of the proactive measures we are taking to minimise the risk to our customers and team members alike.
We have identified all at-risk areas of our business and have taken proactive measures to ensure the risk is minimised, these include but are not limited to;
- All company vehicles and offices have additional sanitising stations
- We have increased the amount of times per week our depots and fleet of vehicles are sanitised.
- We have put a hold on external visitors and contractors to our workplace in the short term.
- We are communicating daily with our teams about the importance of hygiene and appropriate cleaning measures to prevent catching and spreading COVID-19.
- Employees who feel ill have been told not to report to work and we have specific quarantine and communication procedures in place should an employee be diagnosed with COVID-19 or is asked to self-isolate by a public health authority.
- We are preparing our office for a work from home situation should it be required.
From a supply perspective, our warehouses are full of stock and we are operating on a business as usual basis for our customers supply requirements.
First and foremost as a business we are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members.
Please feel free to speak to our team should you have any further questions.
Thank you for your ongoing support