Early stage Phocas Partner in the UK

G’Day Phocas’ers!

My name is Tarek, I’m an early stage Phocas partner based in the UK.
Initially we would be focusing on selling Phocas to the office of the CFO by offering Financial Statement + Budgeting Forecasting as an end to end FP&A tool.

I got hooked with computer & softwarein the early 80’s during what was known as the micro-computer revolution. in the 80’s and 90’s I spent most of my teenage years programming
on Sinclair ZX, then Commodore 64 then Amiga, to finally end up with a PC.

I’ve got 25 years of experience working in the Microsoft Dynamics channel,
I worked for one the first Navision (Dynamics 365 NAV/BC) partner way back when in 1997,
as an ERP developer/consultant, it was boom time, a lot of projects back then linked to the unfamous Y2K bug.
During almost a decade I was in charge of the distribution of Reporting solution for Dynamics ERP.

On the personnal side :
I’m French but I consider myself a citizen of the world having worked in the UK, Singapore, USA, Middle East. I live with my wife & 3 teenage boys in the South East of England.
During my spare time I like to play football (or soccer for our Americans friend!)

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tarekdemiati/

I look forward discussing with you All Things Phocas with you on this forum.

Best Regards,
Tarek

Nice to meet you Tarek! Please post on the financial statements topic channel which I actively monitor. Look forward to working with you.

Nick