Profit & Loss Statements - not showing previous month and YTD at same time against Budget

In a Profit & Loss Statement mode, I cannot seem to show both the previous month (just completed)and the Cumulative YTD figures against Budget and include the Variance.
I have Budgets loaded and can show one month at a time and even the Cumulative YTD by itself but not together.
Many Businesses including mine, currently on a P&L will always show the month just past against Budget with the Variance and then to the right the YTD cumulative actual to Budget and Variance.
can anyone help
thanks
Pete

Hi Pete
Is this what you are looking for?

Select the “Last Period” period check box on the columns dropdown menu.

Please let me know if I’ve misunderstood your query.
Thanks
Nick

HI Nick, yes I found this myself as well as Phocas didn’t say it could be done. The only problem which is minor is that I would like the month on the left and YTD on the right.

But will do for now

thanks for the reply

Hi Pete
I am the Phocas Product Manager for Financial Statements. The request for the order of these blocks to be reversed has come up a fair bit. We are considering further customisation of this screen for users and this will be one of the things we consider. I agree it is more common to see the ytd figures on the right hand side.
Cheers
Nick

Hi

Can I ask how you got the two datasets on one screen - prior period vs last year and then YTD vs last year. I only seem to be able to show either prior period or YTD. How do you show both as per the picture in this chat? Also, has YTD been moved to the right yet?
Many thanks

Steph

Hi Steph
I see from the UK team you have resolved how to show year to date and prior period. We are yet to complete the work to allow the columns to be switched around - I know a lot of customers would like to see this! Thanks also for the suggestion about switching the colour of the variances for expense items. This is a good suggestion and we will give that some consideration.

Nick

@Petern this view has now been fixed in the May release of Financial Statements.

Hi Steph
I hope you are well. The YTD data is now on the right hand side in “Last Period” view.
Kind regards
Nick