Setting subscription dates for Monthly e-mails

Hello,

Does anyone know who to make the Monthly Subscription Setting be generated/ issued at a different date of the month?

Currently, it appears that the favorite is e-mailed at the end of the month.

Definately +1 on this - I’ve never used the subscription function but having looked at it it’s really lacking in flexibility.

We often need month end reports or weekly reports and it would be useful to be ablet to specify the day in the month the report runs.

1st of the month, 2nd of the month etc

Taking this further you could mirror settings found in Outlook Meeting Requests when setting to recurring. 1st Tuesday of the month, every other week on a Thursday etc.

1 Like

I agree. Currently you can only subscribe for monthly reports to generate the 1st of every month. We regular have adjustments done in the day or 2 after month end so I would like reports to generate on the 4th or 5th. There is an item in the future enhancement section on this too.

1 Like

I fully agree with both of you.

There are certain results that I would like to be emailed out a few days prior to the end of the month (like the 20th) so my co-workers can take action before the end of the month.

I also like the idea of extending the request to include a setting to send out results every 2nd or 3rd week, there is a setting for weekly mail outs already.

At PUG.Live they said this was in the pipeline.

Hi @TravisA, @MikeJ is correct. We have subscription improvements on our roadmap and this request is already part of that. @StuartH we’re looking to have a simple “what day of the month” option to start with but we’ll look at outlook style options later.

1 Like

Hi @will.marriott - given the last reply to this topic was almost 2 years ago, surely it has progressed in the pipeline by now? Can you advise if more robust subscription scheduling options are on the way soon and if so, when?

Hi @sensor, there is a monthly subscription feature that allows you to select which day of the month and which time of that day that the report will come through, is this not the solution that was asked for? Its not quite as complete as being able to get a report sent on say the third Thursday of every month but it certainly is better than just the 1st day of each month like we had.

Hi @ShaneAngel, can you advise if there are any other subscription enhancements in the pipeline? While the product suffices the basic needs, subscriptions leave a lot to be desired.

Sorry Mike, I don’t work at Phocas, just been using the product for a considerable amount of time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Shane, thanks for your reply. At the time of posting I was unaware that anything had changed from “the 1st day of each month like we had”, however Luke Sharpe demonstrated that change to me via a Zoom or Teams meeting we had soon after I posted. I agree that it is better than it was, but it can still be a whole lot more than it is.