10,000 Line restriction on DB's

I need to remove the 10,000 line restriction from a specific database for all users or maybe just a specific user. A thread from May 2018 answered by lee.konrath mentioned selecting a user and going to Settings tab, but I am unable to locate this Settings Tab, and I don’t see anything in Product Documentation which addresses it. Can someone direct me on how to remove this restriction from a specific DB. I have a user who needs to see more than 10,000 rows from a DB. Thanks in advance!

Hi Kelly,

You will need to go to the users section under administration, which is accessed via the ‘hamburger’ menu in the top left.

If you choose the ‘Settings’ tab once in this screen you can then choose to add a value and this is where you would add the setting name ‘TranCount’ with the adjusted value to wish to apply, overriding the default 10,000 value.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if not.

Regards,

Lee

Thanks Lee! Maybe I don’t have the proper permissions. The Phocas we use is sold through Epicor, our ERP. Maybe I should ask them? This is what I get when I go to the Users Section, though I do believe I have seen the menu you just displayed.

I forgot to click on the user. My bad. However, I still don’t get the screen you’re getting with the Settings. I will put in a ticket with Epicor. Thanks again for your reply. At least I know what to look for now!

Epicor has strict control on it and raised the limit for us. Thanks again Lee!