Welcome to Financial Statements!

Hi there, my name is Nick Collett and I am the Product Manager for Phocas Financial Statements. I am looking forward to sharing the latest developments with this product in the coming weeks and months. Please feel free to add topics to this category.

What is the Financial Statements product? Is this new or something that already exists that will be enhanced?

Hi Stephen
Phocas has had a Financial Statements product for some time, but has recently completed a major overhaul of its functionality. It now has fully customisable Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet views of general ledger transactions as well as a host of other features. Please let me know if you require more information.
Cheers
Nick

Yes please to more info.

Is that info regarding new features and overhaul details available in a format that can be emailed? Or perhaps on line somewhere?

Steve

Hi Steve
I have included a link to the latest datasheet and an invite to an upcoming webinar. Let me know if you’d like more information.

Product Datasheet
Webinar Invite

Kind regards
Nick

Hi Stephen

I have included a link to the latest datasheet and an invite to an upcoming webinar. Let me know if you’d like more information.

Product Datasheet
Webinar Invite

Kind regards
Nick