Date Last Opened

I know this feature was added in Release 7.3.2 - however as far as I understand it, it is only available to Administrators. I think it would be immensely beneficial to any user who has the ability to create Favorites and Dashboards, and should be visible alongside the Description, Folder, and Database details.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! You are correct, the ‘Date last opened’ field is only available to administrators. I agree that this is useful information (particularly for cleaning up all your dashboards and favourites), so your suggestion has now been logged in our system as something we could potentially address in the future. (DEV-12119).

1 Like

Where do you see the date last opened information?

In the Admin\Favorites and Admin\Dashboards screens;

2 Likes

Thanks, I should have paid more attention :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanking you Tim - that is encouraging. I am compiling a list of suggestions, so I hope to have more to submit in the near future.

1 Like

Wrong post! - Moved to correct thread

I’m hoping to re-energize this thread. In addition to sharing the Date Last Opened with all users that can create favorites and dashboards, it would be helpful as an administrator to see when a favorite (or dashboard) was created. Several favorites on my site do not have a Last Open Date.